Stara is a new semi-precious gemstone collection by the successful jewellery brand Estella Bartlett.
Designed in London, and created with hand selected semi-precious stones from travels to Jaipur, India. The collection brings affordable luxury which is beautifully packaged, making a perfect gift.
Fully adjustable with an exquisite clasp which tightens the bracelet to your wrist. Simply pull to desired size. A disc with the Stara star emblem completes the design.
Presented with a hexagonal shape gift box, a soft pink, which represents Jaipur the Pink City and its architecture. The Stara star, represents the astronomy and cosmology in Hinduism.
Included is a gemstone guidance and care booklet.
- Gold plated with Labradorite. For balance and perseverance. Clarity and guidance on your journey to self-discovery.
- Silver plated with Blue Chalcedony. For harmony & intuition. Find inner peace and let your mind wander.
- Rose gold plated with Rose Quartz. For love & peace. A stone of the heart for unconditional love and unity.
- Silver plated with rainbow moonstone. For protection and goodluck. For adventurous souls with big dreams and ideas.
- Gold plated with Aqua Chalcedony.
Made from: Gemstone with precious metal –
- Silver plate.
- Gold plate.
- Rose Gold Plate.
Adjustable. Diameter 4 cm – 6cm.